Fire Your Diet: Great Health and Wealth Go Hand in Hand
Joe Kasper, M.S., is the CEO of Fire Your Diet™, a Master Health Coach, Exercise Therapist, and dynamic Motivational and Keynote Speaker with almost 20 years experience training and motivating people to the health and body they deserve!
Joe found his calling through focusing on what he loves best, ‘’Health’’.
Joe describes health as his PASSION.
He is the creator of the 22-Minute Workout, or S.E.E.M. (Slow Effective Exercise Movement) system, and the radical new Fire Your Diet Food Pyramid.
Joe specializes in getting RESULTS with clients and audiences through motivation, resistance exercise, cardiovascular training, rehabilitation, and nutrition. No matter where his clients live, or what their past experience with exercise and health has been, Joe’s clients consistently see their health and lives changed with his help and expertise. Hi clientele have ranged in age from four to ninety-two.
Joe has been a keynote speaker at the Masters of Success conference where he shared the stage with the likes of Les Brown and Jeffrey Combs, at the New Life Health Expo in New York, and at various schools, community centers, and AARP chapters, to name a few.
Joe takes his high energy training to events, companies, schools, and community centers throughout the country, has a semi-annual Health-throughs weekend, and coaches personal clients by phone and in person. One of his most important topics is the hand-in-hand relationship between health and wealth.
His background and training include:
- Creator of the 22-Minute Workout, or S.E.E.M. system
- Creator of the Fire Your Diet™ Food Pyramid
- Co-founder and former partner of A Step to Health—an integrative practice in North Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology Cortland State, NY
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education with a specialty in Exercise Science, Radford University, VA
- Second Masters Degree in Education and Health, Radford University, VA
- Doctoral Training specializing in Human Performance, Capella University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctoral Training specializing in Aquatic Therapy, Middle Tennessee State University
- Post-Graduate Training in Special Populations, University of Wisconsin
- Former professional baseball player
- Member of American Board of Exercise Sciences
- Approximately 100 published articles, studies, professional opinion statements, and dissertation presentations dealing with the fields of exercise, health, fitness, weight management, rehabilitation, and physical conditioning.
What can we learn from Joe?
That passion and knowledge mixed with practice leads to unlimited energy and focus on doing the work you love !