1. Life moves fast and work will consume the majority of your hours in your life. Use them wisely and your life will be fulfilled and meaningful.
2. If you choose work which best fits you, you can generate happiness from your work which can last a lifetime.
3. Your work affects everything else in your life. Don’t underestimate the impact on your mood and your health when you spend endless hours waiting for time to pass.
4. When work is joyful your health will improve because you will do anything to be able to continue to work. When you dislike your work, taking a sick day becomes your holiday
5. When work is joyful and bad stress (the kind which can make you sick) is removed, you are able to appreciate those who you care about in your life.
6. We all need other people for growth and support. Work relationships thrive when you do the work you love.
7. When work is joyful, you will spend your money more wisely. When work is miserable, you will spend more money to try and cover up the misery.
8. When work is joyful, your energy and vitality will increase.
9. When you find joy in your work, you will age slower; at least it will feel that way.
10. When your work is joyful, your life will become connected with no separation needed between work and home, vacation and vocation, Monday and Friday.
Are these reasons enough for you to take action now to move towards joyful work? I hope so! I’ll be cheering for you as you do.
I’ll be cheering you on as you go!